Join us for the 16thAnnual
The Wildest Party in Town!
September 5, 2013
(Always the Thursday after Labor Day)
6:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Utah's Hogle Zoo
2600 E. Sunnyside Avenue
| ||$125 - Purchased by August 1st |
$150 - Purchased after August 1st
$175 - Day of event
|For guests 21 years and over|
|Valet parking compliments of VPS|
Emceed by Frankie from the Morning Zoo on 97.1 ZHT
Get on the "Z" list!
Utah's Hogle Zoo
dedicated to nurturing respect and appreciation for the natural world.
The Salt Lake Marriot University Park Hotel welcomes you to stay all night. For just $79, you will arrive in style and retire in luxury. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast for two the next morning and free shuttle serve to and from the party.
Party like a Peacock…Bring your Fans!
Host Opportunity Ticket Packages:
SUSTAINER HOST - $1,650
MEMBER HOST - $375
Zoo Rendezvous is always FABULOUS!
- This is an evening for you to strut and stroll with generous luminaries like you, who are dedicated to the mission of Utah’s Hogle Zoo
- Dine on an assortment of palate pleasing foods and delightful beverages, all donated by local fine dining establishments and caterers
- Saunter and shop our silent auction extraordinaire, featuring zoo-exclusive adventures, the Zoo Rendezvous Art Gallery, along with many other products, services and experiences
- Painted faces and photo opportunities for the shy and the show-off
- Mix and mingle up close with some of our birds, reptiles and small animals
- Casual to fancy attire – Glitz and Glamour always welcome
- Be prepared to swagger and meander along Hogle Zoo’s Bourbon Street in your comfy, but flashy footwear!
- The show must go on! Rain or Shine
Zoo Rendezvous is NEW --- New Orleans, that is....
Welcome to the Zoo's French Quarter
- Get the party started with refreshments at the House of Blues on Beastro Square
- Presenting sultry crooning from Erica Hansen and her band of merry men
- Saunter leisurely along our Bourbon Street. Enjoy a dining extravaganza at our Rocky Shores Bayou and a special performance from NBC's season 3 of The Voice Aquile & The Orbit
- Buttery, soulful vocals, a demanding horn section and clever musicianship will delight you till dusk
- When the Zoo lights up STRUT YOUR STUFF to Oasis Plaza, the RAZZOO Dance Club! Shake your tail feathers to the always energetic dance beats of The Sensations
- Late night cocktails, coffees, sweets and snacks will keep the party going after dark
For more information, please call (801) 584-4546.