Terms And Conditions
SILENT AUCTION GUIDELINES
- Silent Auction opens at 6:00 p.m. and closes promptly at 9:00 p.m. Silent Auction check-out will begin at approximately 10:00.
- Silent Auction check-in on-site will begin at 5:45. You will need to check-in or pre-register in order to receive a bidder number. A credit card will be collected as a guarantee of payment for any items you win. Other forms of payment are accepted upon check-out.
- Print your bidder number and name with bid amount on the bid sheets located by the silent auction item in the pavilion.
- All opening bids must be equal to or exceed the listed minimum bid. All bids thereafter must be increased in increments of $10 or more.
- When the auction closes at 9:00 p.m., the last and highest bid will be the winner.
- Your bid is a contract. All sales are final.
- Items not picked up the night of the event will be charged to the credit card on file and you will be contacted to arrange pick-up.
- If you are the highest bidder and winner on an auction item you are obligated to purchase the silent auction item from Utah’s Hogle Zoo.
- Silent auction items may not be removed from the pavilion by any bidder at anytime.
- If the final and winning bid does not exceed the previous bid amount by $10 or more, the highest bidder will forfeit his or her right to purchase the item. The next bidder will be allowed to purchase the item if their bid is $10 greater than the previous bid.
- If you are the highest bidder on an item, please proceed to the silent auction check-out area, located just outside of the pavilion. Once payment is received, a runner will retrieve all of your items for you.
- For winning bidders, the amount that is tax deductible is limited to excess payment over the value of the item.
- "Priceless" items may be fully deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
- We regret that Utah’s Hogle Zoo cannot deliver auction items to your home or business.
- All certificates must be used within one year, or by the expiration date noted, and may be subject to certain limitations.
- The Utah’s Hogle Zoo has no responsibility for the purchaser’s failure to arrange for and utilize such services within the time frame and other limitations applicable thereto.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and personal check will be accepted for payment.
Please make checks payable to: Utah’s Hogle Zoo